Clinical Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ChronicallyMe

My IBS Journey-So Far: A Roadmap

ChronicallyMe

While on my honeymoon, I was taken ill with a violent gastrointestinal episode. My symptoms persisted long after I returned home, and I was eventually diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).

Chronically Me: Flushing Out My Life and Times With IBS, A Memoir in Comics, is the story of a woman struggling to live her life and find a cure, or at least some relief from this chronic and decades-long illness. Spencer puts this chronicle of her life with IBS in focus the best way she knows how - with cartoons. Through her wry look at clueless friends and relatives, at doctors with no answers and at treatments with no cures, Spencer hopes that others going through similar circumstances will find some recognition and a little laughter. This honest and funny memoir provides comic relief and comfort for anyone experiencing the frustrations of IBS, or other chronic illnesses.

Chronically Me is located at http://www.chronicallyme.com and my book is available from Amazon 

Joy Spencer.

My_IBS_Journey.jpg

Edited by ChronicallyMe

Advertisement