IBS no longer a problem

Haver Hill

I just received an email from Jeffrey D. Roberts inviting me to this forum.  I figured I'd take a second and set up an account to let everyone know that I'm so happy to report that my IBS (mostly diarrhea but sometimes alternating) has disappeared since I started taking this product called IBS Formula.  After a friend's recommendation, I bought a bottle on Amazon over the summer.  After just a few days of using the product, I was diarrhea free.  It's around $26 on Amazon but now I get it autoshipped every month from ibsformula.com and it's $22/month.  If you're still suffering it may be worth a try.

4 hours ago, Haver Hill said:

I just received an email from Jeffrey D. Roberts inviting me to this forum.  I figured I'd take a second and set up an account to let everyone know that I'm so happy to report that my IBS (mostly diarrhea but sometimes alternating) has disappeared since I started taking this product called IBS Formula.  After a friend's recommendation, I bought a bottle on Amazon over the summer.  After just a few days of using the product, I was diarrhea free.  It's around $26 on Amazon but now I get it autoshipped every month from ibsformula.com and it's $22/month.  If you're still suffering it may be worth a try.

This sounds like an advert. Do you have any vested interest affiliation to this product?

Jeffrey Roberts

It certainly does sound like that.

16 hours ago, Furthy34 said:

This sounds like an advert. Do you have any vested interest affiliation to this product?