Advertisement

Advertisement

Does anyone use the probiotic Align?

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if they’ve used align? I have IBS-d and I’ve managed it with Imodium these years .I would like to try align but I’ve never even heard of it until I joined this community . Can you use it whille using Imodium? Has anyone had success with align?

Advertisement

Jeffrey Roberts

I used Align for about 5 years daily from the time it was first marketed. It was the first probiotic that was specifically studied for IBS sufferers so I was really intrigued to try it. I found that it really made a difference for my IBS-D. It can take a few days to get used to it. You might initially have more gas and bloating. Stick with it to decide if it is really making a difference.

i stopped using it to see if I would do just as well without it, and I did for quite a while. I tried to go back on it, but found it didn't work the same way. That's me - my symptoms changed from IBS-D to IBS-M (mixed).

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use it at the same time as imodium.

• Jeffrey Roberts changed the title to Does anyone use the probiotic Align?
  • 2 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 4:30 PM, Dolphin500 said:

Hi to you

Where do you buy Align from ive never heard of it.

Dolphin500.

Align is widely available worldwide in many pharmacies and online. In the UK it used to be available on Amazon.