Success story!!

eliza1234

On 10/26/2023 at 6:57 PM, Bird_of_Paradise said:

Hello Elizabeth,

This post gave me so much hope and brought me so much joy to hear about your recovery. I hope you're doing very well!

I began using the Curable app and learning about mind body healing, the work of Sarno, Dr schubiner and Alan Gordon over the past few months which led me to this thread.

I've been struggling with IBS and related symptoms for a while and also tried an endless amount of supplements, diets, tests, normal and alternative medicine approaches etc and the emotional and psychologic connection and needing to calm the nervous system ultimately makes the most sense to me.

I've ordered the Way Out and been practicing somatic tracking and some of the pain reprocessing techniques, but I'd love to connect with someone who has been on the journey. I could not figure out if there was a way to private message on this forum? But I'd love to chat someday if you were open to it and had the time. 

Let me know and thanks for sharing your success story!

-M

There is an email chat on this website. Feel free to message me anytime! I try and check this page occasionally. I am still fully recovered at this point and that book and curable methods have truly given my life back! Wishing you the best on your healing journey ❤️

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 6:04 PM, Sarah99 said:

Thank you so much for sharing your story!! For the past 3 years my ibs-c symptoms have been getting worse and worse to the point that I can barely eat anymore. I also have reflux which makes it almost impossible to burp. The doctors can’t find any other causes or conditions so they are almost sure it’s a really bad case of ibs-c. My life is incredibly small and isolated. I have nobody and my life is 24/7 about my symptoms and food etc. Turns out I have cptsd which triggered my ibs and makes it so I am suffering everyday. It feels good to read that there is hope of a manageable and full life when putting in the right work. It makes me feel like I shouldn’t give up, however bad I want to sometimes. It feels like eventhough I don’t have a support system, there are people out there who understand what it feels like and also know it is possible to ‘heal’. I hope, someday, I’ll be granted the same. I am only 24 and barely alive. It’s time to live🥺

Sending encouragement and prayers as you navigate your journey!