HELP!!

Nina

Hello everyone! I was diagnosted with ibs-c one year ago. My first doctor gave me ibutin which helped me reducing pain but not bloating. The second doctor gave me dicetel for 21 days. It helped me a lot with bloating and abdominal pain. I forgot and took them for one week longer. And now that i stopped i am suffering every time i eat something. My upper abdominal area hurts when i lie down and when i stand up my lower abdominal hurts and especially my right lower side. Besides that i get very bloated. What can i do? Any recommendations? Thank you in advance guys. 

• 7 months later...

Hey there. Usually with IBS,  pain is alleviated with defecation. My doctor recommended miralax for IBS-c. I usually mix it with tea or water before bed and when I wake up I have a bowel movement. Look into abdominal massages for constipation and exercise also may help. The only pain I experience is either related to gastritis or if it is IBS related (once I poop it’s fine). I hope this helps!

Btw did you get a colonoscopy???