Ibs? Cl dif

Mimimi

Every morning I experience severe belching in my stomach. I feel massive flatulence and movement in my colon and rectum almost immediately after waking up. It really affects my life and my sleep. I feel suicidal at the moment. This condition last for 8 years afterm Clost dif infection I press on my stomach in coecum area  and i feel coecum and hear splashing noise. Is it normal? Is it on my mind?

@Mimimi I am sorry you have these unpleasant symptoms disturbing your sleep and rest. No, believe it -it's not "all in your mind". It is possibly post-infectious IBS after clostridium difficile infection? Do you have access to a doctor, and have you discussed this with them? It seems that there may be fluids collecting in that area. There could be a few causes for that. 8 years is a long time to suffer with it. I am not surprised you feel like life is too much right now. Take care, and wishing you well. I hope something can be suggested to help, and sorry that I can't help directly with suggestions as I've never had the exact same thing.