Advertisement

Advertisement
Jeffrey Roberts

Sue V - November 19, 2010

Jeffrey Roberts

000_0031.jpg.6f9b9185cf1f2387519a8f8700e27ce9.jpg

Paul here (Sue insisted on referring to me as GG). To all the board members who knew and corresponded with SueV, in particular those who have left kind tributes, I wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself and the children. Sue came to this board at a difficult time of her life a few years ago. She found the interactions with those she befriended here to be therapeutic and heart warming. I know Sue was a profilic poster and her zany humour and unique turn of phrase made her a popular member. I know she also helped a few board members through some tricky times and made some good friends in the process. For all of this I wanted to say thank you. We had a service of thanksgiving to celebrate Sue's life on Tuesday. Sue was very popular and we had to relocate the service to the large parish church in anticipation of the attendance. In the end the large church was also packed full of about 200 friends & family who travelled from all over the world to be there despite the bad winter weather. Our local paper has published an obituary and a photo. http://menmedia.co.uk/wilmslowexpress/news/s/1387803_brave_mum_loses_brain_tumour_battle_

Advertisement