Advertisement

Advertisement
Jeffrey Roberts

Judy (Persistance) - August 12, 2006

Jeffrey Roberts

It is with great sadness that I am passing on word that Judy has died. She was one of the early members here and fought a long and difficult (but very courageous) battle with cancer. I wanted to mention that as much as she suffered the past several months, Judy still retained her sense of humor.I spoke with her several times/week and despite the pain she was in, she still cracked jokes and laughed.I don't know that I have ever met a person with as much strength as she had. She had untold amounts of inner strength.She was so appreciative of everyone's kind wishes and thoughts, even though she didn't have the strength to answer everyone personally. Her memory will live on in those of us whose lives she touched. 

May her memory be for a blessing.

Signature:

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.John Donne

Advertisement