Advertisement

Advertisement
Jeffrey Roberts

Erma Jean Douglas (Maro) - June 9, 2006

Jeffrey Roberts

She was on years ago with Bettie, Pekeluvr, Anxious, Missycat, Rose - all the old gang.

This is Kristin, Erma Jean's (otherwise known as Maro) Granddaughter. I wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful thoughts about my Grandma. She was a one of a kind person, I wish you all had had the chance to know her in person, as well as over the internet. She was so excited when she found this site, because it gave her a place to talk about what always bothered her the most, and what most people understood the least. You were all an incredible support system for her, and while I know she didn't know all of you well, she appreciated the camaraderie and understanding that everyone on this site provided. My grandma and I were best friends and it is great to know that so many people have such nice memories of her. Let everyone you love know that you do because you never know what tomorrow will bring! I will always love and miss her!!! 

This is Lori, Erma Jean's (Maro)daughter. I just want to thank all of you for you kind thoughts during this time. We were all very shocked with her passing. As far as we knew she was feeling fine. It was quite a shock for my father. They had been married for 56 years and he has really never been alone.She was a wonderful mother and a true friend. We are getting by as well as we can but we miss her terribly every single day.Once again, thank you! I am not at all suprised she touched you all the way she did...she was just that kind of person. 

Advertisement